Coconut Oil for Alzheimer's

asd
 My world is full of coconuts, including coconut oil and coconut milk. That's not unusual because I live on Maui. But I'm happily seeing coconut oil all over the internet as the treatment for dozens of conditions and possibly hundreds of symptoms.

My first clue as to the wonders of coconut oil came during my AIDS research in New York in the very early 1990's. Anecdotal reports started to pop up throughout the AIDS community about miraculous cures using coconut oil. To my mind, that's when the whole coconut oil industry opened up.

Before then, coconut oil was considered a "dangerous" saturated oil by the margarine promoters who set out to demonize butter. We know that ended in tears when it finally came out that the trans fats in margarine proved to be much more dangerous than any saturated fats.

0 comments

Post a Comment